skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Tuesday, July 21, 2009
Mommy, Carmen and I met Jon for lunch at Carlos O'Kellys. It was yummy! Of course, I enjoyed entertaining everyone with my fun personality. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Finley's Tuesday
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(15)
▼
July
(15)
Mommy let me watch Handy Manny during breakfast. ...
We picked up Carmen and we went to the outlet mall...
At the Calvin Klein store, I picked out some under...
Mommy, Carmen and I met Jon for lunch at Carlos O'...
Naptime!
Mommy turned on some music for me and I played dru...
Mommy and I read a book....this one is SO easy!
I played a little song for Mommy. My opinion is t...
Ravioli and veggies for dinner! I am very patient...
Dinner was delicious! Mommy says I need a bath. ...
Still a little messy but much better!
I was pretty messy at dinner so I decided to help ...
I tried to play a little guitar but I really don't...
Mommy and I read a book before I went to bed.
Whew! Another exhausting day!
About Me
Shckr7
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment